How to travel and work in the United States?
- What happens if I stay in the United States longer than my tourist visa?
- What are the most necessary agricultural positions in the H-2A visa?
- What are the most requested negotiations in the H-2B visa?
- What professions are the most requested for the H-1B visa?
- How long can I work in the United States?
- How is this type of visa request?
- The fundamental and essential requirement to work in the United States is to have the corresponding visa.
Do you want to work in the United States? Do wages seem attractive? If devotes himself to agriculture, develops a job as a gardener or server, or if is a professional specializing in science, technology, engineering and mathematics problems, could ask for a visa work. And it is that these articles are the most requested to work on the country of opportunities.
What happens if I stay in the United States longer than my tourist visa?
Then know what are the three categories of work visa (H-2A, H-2B and H-1B), each with its most requested negotiations or careers, according to the 2021 report of the work certification office for foreigners. Each classification provides a link to more detailed information on the requirements you must meet.
If you are thinking of immigrating abroad, this information will be very useful to you. Did you know...? To work legally in the United States, you do not need to have a level of university education or to have work experience in specific categories. One of the best alternatives to reach your goal, you can take advantage of one of the temporary work visas offered in the country of Joe Biden, so that work in agricultural and non -agricultural areas. You can also be interested in which countries I can only travel with DNI and without passport or seen.
These official documents are known as the H-2A and H-2B visas. You must take into account the fact that all types of processing in this document will need a company as a sponsor that supports it in the procedure, as you cannot ask for it individually. Requirements to obtain a visa for the United States.
This is one of the best news for who want to be immigrants in the United States. The citizenship and immigration service has announced a updated country list eligible for this type of visa. In an official USCIS declaration, the VISA H-2A and H-23 programs allow American employers to bring foreigners to the United States to occupy positions in agricultural and non-agricultural jobs, respectively.
What are the most necessary agricultural positions in the H-2A visa?
The H-2A visa aims to occupy interested mainly occupy temporary agricultural positions. Applicants can work in temporary jobs for agriculture, construction, forestry and many other types of industries.
These are the 10 most requested positions in this category of agricultural positions:
- Farmers and harvest collectors. There are 274,939 certified positions and supposes 86.6% of those observed in this category.
- Equipment and machines for agriculture: 6.4%.
- Farmers: 4.2%.
- Ranch construction work: 1.1%.
- Other works: 0.4%.
- Heavy tractors and machines drivers: 0.3%.
- Agricultural products classifiers: 0.3%.
- Work supervisors in agriculture: 0.2%.
- Agricultural work entrepreneurs: 0.2%.
- Packers: 0.1%.
What are the most requested negotiations in the H-2B visa?
The H-2B visa was created for workers with or without experience, who do not need academic or professional titles to work.
American companies should indicate that they must temporarily hire foreign staff due to the lack of national work for non -agricultural work such as gardening, construction, cleaning or hotel. This visa also includes forestry workers, servers, factory workers, caregivers and more.
These are the 10 most requested negotiations in this category:
- Landscape development, gardeners and maintenance workers: 37.6%.
- Fish and Fish and Fish Cutters and Processors: 9.8%.
- Forest Conservation Workers: 7.9%.
- Room employees and cleaning service: 6.6%.
- Leisure centers workers (amusement parks): 6.4%.
- Workers, chargers and moves: 2.6%.
- Restaurant chefs: 2.6%.
- Garactions: 2.6%.
- Construction workers: 1.9%.
- Caregivers (no boards): 1.2%.
What professions are the most requested for the H-1B visa?
H-1B visas are granted at the request of employers who need highly qualified foreign workers. This category applies to people who wish to provide services in a specialized field, major merit services and separate skills for research or cooperative research projects with the Department of Defense (DOD) or as a haute couture model or advertising.
Then, the 10 most requested professions in the United States work with the H-1B visa:
- Application developers: 31.5%.
- Software systems developers: 10.2%.
- Computer occupations: 6.7%.
- IT systems analysts: 5.5%.
- Electronic engineers: 4.7%.
- IT manager and information services: 3.1%.
- Operational research analyst: 2.9%.
- Business analyst: 2.6%.
- IT systems architects: 2.2%.
- Statistics experts: 2%.
How long can I work in the United States?
The maximum stay period is 3 years. After this period, beneficiaries of H-2B visas should leave the United States for a period of 3 months without interruption before requesting readmission of the same type of visa.
The H-2B visa is granted for a period of 12 months, although this can be requested for two extensions up to a year. The extension request must be sent before expiration and workers can remain in the territory during the extension process.
How is this type of visa request?
The employer must demonstrate that there are not enough American workers trained, organized, available and qualified to carry out temporary work. This is the information you need to take into consideration:
- There is only one once: a petitioner argues that the need only occurs once and shows that he did not hire workers to perform the service and will not need it 'future, or that it is a permanent employment situation, but that a temporary or the duration of the short event has created the need for a temporary worker.
- It is by station: the service or the work for which they are looking for workers are linked by an event or a recurring event standard.
- The petitioner sends a request for temporary job certification for Foreign Work in DOL.
- The petitioner must present a form I-129 before USCIS.
- Candidates who are outside the United States must request the H-2B visa in an American embassy or a consulate abroad, then request admission to an entrance port. A valid number of petition (is located in the job offer) and the payment of the visa request of $ 190 must be made to the appointment.
The fundamental and essential requirement to work in the United States is to have the corresponding visa.
American immigration regulations are accessible on the American Embassy website in Madrid, the State Department and the Immigration and Citizenship Service of the National Security Department.
If you do not have a permanent residence, to work in the United States, you must have an immigrant visa thus called. Non-friendly visas are granted for specific reasons and for a certain period of time.