League of Legends LOL PATCH NOTES 13.1
League of Legends patch notes 13.1 refers to an update to the game that includes changes to gameplay, items, champions, and other features. Such updates are released periodically by Riot Games to keep the game balanced, fix bugs, and introduce new content.
League of Legends (LoL) is a popular multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) video game developed and published by Riot Games. The game is played by millions of players worldwide and has a large competitive scene with professional players and tournaments.
We hope you have been updated with pre-season changes, because the new season begins on January 10 and, with it, the nominal climb begins! In this patch, League of Legends have major position changes (such as promotions that change from 5 to 3 games); Therefore, you will see the competitive section complete below. In other news, we have a pre-Season balance, an update of Jax Midscope, a Mythic store rotation and an adjustment of the reimbursement system included in this week's ratings.
LOL MID-PATCH NOTES UPDATES
1/12/2022 Mid-Patch Update 1
- Base Attack Damage: 53 ⇒ 55
- Base Health: 614 ⇒ 675
- Base Armor: 36 ⇒ 40
- W - Defensive Ball Curl Bonus Flat Armor: 25 ⇒ 35
- A Little too Tanky: Fixed a bug that was causing Ornn’s passive to grant percent total increased health, armor, and magic resist instead of percent bonus stats.
- Not Adding Up: Fixed a bug that was causing Fimbulwinter to grant less base health than Winter’s approach.
LOL CHAMPIONS UPDATES
Midscope update. All abilities adjusted
Jax’s midscope update is on the smaller side compared to our previous onces. Overall, we like his simpler gameplay and kit, but we felt there was room to make his ultimate ability more interesting. Additionally, we’ve shifted his AP ratios around to buff up his burstier AP playstyle that’s seen play in the past. All of that said, unfortunately Jax still doesn’t have a real weapon…
Q - LEAP STRIKE
- Physical Damage: 65/105/145/185/225 (+100% bonus AD)(+60% AP) ⇒ 65/105/145/185/225 (+100% bonus AD) (+0% AP)
E - COUNTER STRIKE
- Minimum Damage: 55/80/105/130/155 (+50% bonus AD) Physical Damage ⇒ 55/85/115/145/175 (+4% max HP of the target) (+100% AP) Magic Damage
- Bonus Damage per Attack Dodged: 20% of total damage ⇒ 20% of base damage
R - GRANDMASTER’S MIGHT
- Cooldown: 80 seconds ⇒ 100/90/80 seconds
- 3rd Hit Passive Bonus Magic Damage: 100/140/180 (+ 70% AP) ⇒ 80/120/160 (+ 60% AP)
- NEWImagine if I had a Real Animation: Jax’s R passive now has updated animations, sound effects, and visual effects
- NEWNEW ACTIVE: Jax swings his lantern around him, dealing 150/250/350 (+100% AP) magic damage to nearby enemies. If he hits a champion he gains 25/45/65 (+40% bonus AD) Armor plus 15/20/25% (+10% bonus AD) per champion hit, as well as 60% of that value as Magic Resist for the next 8 seconds. During this time the passive damage applies every 2nd attack instead of every 3rd.
- NEWImagine if I had a Real Icon: Jax’s spell icons have all been updated
- NEWImagine if I had a Reel Weapon: Jax’s secret passive, fishing, has been added to the game
Passive damage decreased. E increased healing from R decreased. R bonus movement speed decreased.
Aatrox has been bringing death to the top lane for a while now, and with Preseason shipped and the new season kicking off, now is a great time to address his strong presence in top. We’re tapping down his damage, healing, and move speed which should help bring the Darkin more in line with other top laners
PASSIVE - DEATHBRINGER STANCE
- Bonus Percent Maximum Health Damage: 5-12% (based on level) ⇒ 4-10% (based on level)
E - UMBRAL DASH
- Passive Increased Healing during World Ender: 25/30/35/40/45% ⇒ 20/24/28/32/36%
- Bonus Movement Speed: 60/80/100% ⇒ 50/65/80%
Base health decreased. Armor growth decreased. E bonus attack damage decreased.
Since his changes in the last patch, Dr. Mundo has been going where he pleases (top and jungle) and performing quite well there. Now that our changes have succeeded in pumping up Mundo’s tank scaling fantasy, we’re looking to reel in his power and avoid any potential malpractice issues…
- Base Health: 653 ⇒ 613
- Armor Growth: 4.2 ⇒ 3.7
E - BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA
Passive AD scaling decreased. Q bonus AD scaling decreased.
Since the durability and tank item updates, our premiere anti-tank skirmisher has been eating well. Her bonus-AD-hungry kit has better options against all foes with the new Ravenous Hydra. As the stars have aligned for Fiora’s success, we need to tap down the AD scaling on both her anti-tank and generic damage. Champions who can do too much of both can veer into the territory of becoming too strong, but we do want her to maintain her unique kit. Our eyes will be on the Grand Duelist to monitor these changes.
PASSIVE - DUELIST’S DANCE
- Maximum Health Damage AD Scaling: 4.5% maximum health true damage per 100 AD ⇒ 4% maximum health true damage per 100 AD
Q - LUNGE
- Physical Damage: 70/80/90/100/110 (+ 95/100/105/110/115% bonus AD) ⇒ 70/80/90/100/110 (+ 90/95/100/105/110% bonus AD)
Base AD increased. Q (Hammer Form) base damage increased. W (Hammer Form) damage increased.
Jayce has been keeping his distance recently. Mostly because he’s always in his cannon form due to its many advantages over the weaker hammer form. In order to help balance out his stances we’re buffing up the hammer form to give Jayce the opportunity to have more of those cool Arcane fight scenes.
- Base Attack Damage: 54 ⇒ 57
Q (HAMMER FORM) - TO THE SKIES!
- Base Physical Damage: 55/100/145/190/235/280 ⇒ 60/110/160/210/260/310
W (HAMMER FORM) - LIGHTNING FIELD
- Magic Damage Per Second: 25/40/55/70/85/100 ⇒ 35/50/65/80/95/110
Base movement speed decreased. Passive base damage decreased. W physical damage decreased.
As players have become more comfortable and skilled on K’Sante he’s started becoming strong, which is par for the course. However, combined with his last buffs this pushed him a little too far in high skill brackets of play. We’re bringing his power down a notch before he starts to become particularly problematic.
- Base Movement Speed: 335 ⇒ 330
PASSIVE - DAUNTLESS INSTINCT
- Base Damage: 10-25 (based on level) ⇒ 5-20 (based on level)
W - PATH MAKER
- Minimum Physical Damage: 4.25/4.5/4.75/5/5.25% of target's maximum health ⇒ 2/2.25/2.5/2.75/3% of target's maximum health
- Maximum Physical Damage: 8.25/8.5/8.75/9/9.25% of target's maximum health ⇒ 7/7.25/7.5/7.75/8% of target's maximum health
Health growth increased. Q slow increased. W cooldown decreased.
Lissandra has been underperforming across different skill brackets and lacking excitement for a while now. We’re making a few changes that should help her get more involved in fights, increase overall utility, and also synergize with her close combat style of play.
- Health Growth: 104 ⇒ 110
Q - ICE SHARD
- Slow: 16/19/22/25/28% ⇒ 20/24/28/32/36%
W - RING OF FROST
- Cooldown: 14/13/12/11/10 seconds ⇒ 12/11/10/9/8 seconds
Base AD decreased, base health decreased. W calculations adjusted, flat armor decreased, armor scaling decreased.
Like Amumu and the jungle companions, Rammus found a new friend in Preseason by the name of Jak’Sho the Protean. The current synergy between Rammus’ W and Jak’Sho is being adjusted so that the two interact more cleanly with one another, but this should be roughly neutral. That said, Rammus is a bit too strong right now, so we are baking in a small nerf to his overall durability.
- Base Attack Damage: 56 ⇒ 53
- Base Health: 634 ⇒ 614
W - DEFENSIVE BALL CURL
- Flat Armor: 40 ⇒ 25
- Percent Armor: 60/70/80/90/100% ⇒ 40/55/70/85/100%
- NEWOK Math: Flat resists granted by Rammus’ W are now also amplified by the percent resists that are granted by W
Q mana cost decreased, backstab damage increased. E AD ratio increased.
Famously (or infamously), Shaco has quite a few builds he can kill you with, his AD build has fallen pretty low in terms of effectiveness. In this patch, we’re increasing its burst a little to keep it a viable build option. On top of that, we’re also bringing Q’s mana cost down which should help since AD Shaco doesn’t build any mana items. Really, we just want to see more of the clown in the game. All right, now you can go check out the changes.
Q - DECEIVE
- Mana Cost: 60 ⇒ 40
- Backstab Critical Strike Bonus Damage: 30% ⇒ 40%
E - TWO-SHIV POISON
- Magic Damage: 70/95/120/145/170 (+75% bonus AD)(+60% AP) ⇒ 70/95/120/145/170 (+80% bonus AD)(+60% AP)
- Magic Damage to Targets Below 30% Health of Maximum Health: 105/142.5/180/217.5/255 (+112.5% bonus AD)(+90% AP) ⇒ 105/142.5/180/217.5/255 (+120% bonus AD)(+90% AP)
Base Health increased. Q full charge damage increased.
Our 12.23 buffs to Sion undershot our goals, partially due to the Q buff only affecting snapcasts of the ability. This round we’ll be buffing up fully charged Qs as well as increasing base durability to help give Sion the boost he needs to be more competitive.
- Base Health: 615 ⇒ 655
Q - DECIMATING SMASH
- Damage When Fully Charged: 70/135/200/265/330 ⇒ 90/155/220/285/350
Q cooldown now decreases with rank. W Blue Card and Red Card AP ratios increased.
It’s been a long time since we last buffed TF and even then he hasn’t been lucky enough to be drawn in Solo Queue or Pro Play. We’re giving him a bit more freedom to let his cards fly wildly while putting a bit more oomph behind his Red and Blue cards so he can leave his opponents looking more black and blue.
Q - WILD CARDS
- Cooldown: 6 seconds at all ranks ⇒ 6/5.75/5.5/5.25/5 seconds
W - PICK A CARD
- Blue Card Magic Damage: 40/60/80/100/120 (+100% AD)(+90% AP) ⇒ 40/60/80/100/120 (+100% AD) (+115% AP)
- Red Card Magic Damage: 30/45/60/75/90 (+100% AD)(+60% AP) ⇒ 30/45/60/75/90 (+100% AD)(+70% AP)
Base attack speed and attack speed ratio increased.
Xayah isn't quite up to snuff compared to other marksmen and her attack-focused builds are weaker than more casting-centric ones. A moderate increase to her overall attack speed should help with both of those issues and help Xayah find her wings in the bot lane.
- Base Attack Speed/Attack Speed Ratio: 0.625 ⇒ 0.658
Q base damage decreased.
Yuumi is still terrorizing higher skill brackets of play leading to her current ban rate being higher than we’d like. In order to help get Yuumi out of the picture while we rework her, we’re tagging her Q with some pretty significant nerfs to reduce her powerful poke and make her less frustrating to play against.
Q - PROWLING PROJECTILE
- Base Damage: 50/90/130/170/210/250 ⇒ 50/80/110/140/170/200
- Empowered Base Damage: 60/110/160/210/260/310 ⇒ 60/100/140/180/220/260
Attack Damage growth decreased. Q base damage decreased.
Zeri's rework has succeeded in shifting her to a new and healthier play pattern, but she’s been a bit strong in higher brackets of play since her changes in 12.23. Her shorter range brought in many new avenues of counterplay early in the game which was one of our major goals, but she's still a bit too consistent of a DPS threat at her three item power spike. As follow up to her changes in the last patch, we’re toning down her scaling damage a bit and hitting her favorite cat so Zeri is a bit less scary of a carry.
- Attack Damage Growth: 1.5 ⇒ 1.3
Q - BURST FIRE
- Total Base Physical Damage: 15/18/21/24/27 ⇒ 15/17/19/21/23
League of Legends patch notes 13.1 brings the first balance patch to the new TFT set, The Monster Attack!, But it also brings its first temporary game mode, a lunar gala event and more on what you can read with TFT layoff notes here:
This is our first TFT patch: Monster Attack! And we adjust the Augment distribution, the champions, the heroes Augments, and more! But in addition to all buffs, nerves and swapteroos, TFT have their lunar gala event which will be published one day after the launch of this patch. The event will bring new cosmetic content and a nwe first temporary game mode, fortune favor, where you can look for wealth (and irrationally strong compositions) beyond your crazy dreams!